Al Azhar Memorial Garden Islamic Cemetery is the greatest Islamic Cemetery in Indonesia based in Karawang in accordance with Islamic Sharia. Unique Islamic Graveyard is managed by YPI Al Azhar, Al Azhar Islamic Cemetery is handled expertly and in Islamic sharia.
Al-Azhar Memorial Garden is handled in accordance with Islamic law – from your dealing with of the deceased before burial to the care and good care of the grave post-funeral service – all subsequent Islamic rules.
Islamic funeral service rules according to sharia are as follows:
• Islamic burial plots should not be combined with low-Muslim burial plots.
• Facing Qibla.
• Easy, consisting only of piles of land surely nothing constructed into it.
• You will find a tombstone as a sign.
• Plots really should not be stepped on, occupied, and trampled upon.
• Tomb depth of 1.5 meters.
• Based on the DKI Jakarta MUI Fatwa in 2011, piled bodies are not allowed.
• According to MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014, purchasing graves in which there is a tabzir and israf element in it is actually haram
• Simple Only Contains Mounds and absolutely nothing built
• We quite often see grave-meals built with many forms of structures onto it with some other ceramics and various paints. In Islam this is simply not suggested. As the Prophet and also the companions from the Prophet.
• Ibn al-Qayyim stated within his book Zaadul Ma’aad, “Along with his burial place was sallallaahu‘ alayhi wa sallam was dug in the earth like a hump inside the red-colored areas. There is not any building or plastering. Similarly, the graves of his two buddies (Abu Bakr and Umar). ”
“Narrated from Jabir, he stated: Rasulullah SAW forbade plastering the grave, located on it and erecting structures into it.” (HR. Islamic, no. 94/970)
• Graveyard Is not engaged or trampled
• In Jakarta there is certainly also a trend that kids or homeless people have to live in graves because they cannot afford to rent a property. Though such things as this are certainly not permitted. Much less remaining previously mentioned it, seated and moving on it is really not allowed.
• “The Messenger of Allah. stated, ‘It is much better for one of you to sit down on embers to burn his clothing along with his entire deceased rather than take a seat on the grave’, (Islamic HR (971).
• Rasulullah said until that. This is due to just how much man was glorified by The lord despite he died.
• Grave Depth of 1.5 M
•Why?? So that the deceased or the continues to be are protected or protected from residing creatures. Similarly, the living is spared from the lifeless, from the smell and so on. other.
• Might Place Markers Headstones
• As a sign requirements in order that we all do not lose track approximately easily when making pilgrimage, there is a requirement to write the name of the person who died around the grave or around the gravestone being a sign in order that the grave is recognized, not in the class of boasting permitted. Keep in mind only as a marker not within the grandeur category.
• Unlawful Grave of Haram
• Now it appears that an extravagance serious trend has surfaced with various wah services available. Though this is unlawful. The MUI obviously claims that selling and buying land for the advantage of luxurious graves, that contains components of tabdzir and lawful draft, is forbidden, ”explained MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014
Did you know that in Islam you can find directions that this tombs of Muslims and non-Muslims are certainly not recommended to be in a funeral service complicated? Why. Simply because Allah glorifies Muslims. Islamic Sharia has given guidelines in order not to bury the infidel in Muslim eaters and the other way around. Low-Muslim burial plots are locations where Allah will give consequence whilst Allah’s Muslim burial plots will give Allah’s mercy in the form of forgiveness of sins. Then its not proper for a location full of adzab to get united with where God’s grace is going to be exposed.
Because the Prophet Noticed stated: “I am clear of Muslims who are alongside with polytheists.” Then this Apostle stated again: So the fire of the two usually do not coexist “. HR. Abu Daud).
This really is one of reasons why the Islamic Boarding College Base (YPI) through its business division designed a Muslim hbdsgf funeral complex named Al-Azhar Memorial Garden found on Jalan Raya Peruri KM.53-54, Karawang Regency, West Java. As a type of Al-Azhar’s issue for problems related to funerals and the way to execute the procession of death sharply.
The handling of Al-Azhar Memorial Gaden symbolizes the eyesight and mission by actually carrying out a funeral service procession from upstream to downstream by depending on the principles ??outlined by religion.